1. Popcorn is a great low-calorie snack option, as long as it's not loaded with butter and salt.
2. Greek yogurt is high in protein and can be paired with fruit for a satisfying snack.
3. Baby carrots are a crunchy and low-calorie option that can be paired with hummus or another dip.
4. Air-popped chips are a healthier alternative to traditional potato chips.
5. Edamame is a protein-packed snack that can be enjoyed hot or cold.
6. Rice cakes are a low-calorie option that can be topped with peanut butter or avocado for added flavor.